All interested Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) that correspond to criteria indicated below can apply for the Travel Voucher support of up to €6,000 in order to join and participate in the DIGI-B-CUBE workshops and matchmaking events to
- identify innovation barriers in the medical diagnostics value chain,
- identify digital solutions to overcome these barriers, and
- initiate cross-sectoral collaborations between the health and IT sector.
- The applying SME is operating in the health, biotech, biopharma, IT or related sectors.
- The applying SME fulfils the SME definition of the European Union.
- The applying SME is headquartered in one of the EU Member States or Associated to Horizon2020 Countries.
- Travel vouchers are credited against the maximum funding within the DIGI-B-CUBE voucher frame work
Travel Voucher belongs to the DIGI-B-CUBE Voucher Scheme and aim at covering travel and accommodation costs and conference fees when attending satellite events (i.e. organised/co-organised by the DIGI-B-CUBE consortium).
The first batch of upcoming events are the DIGI-B-CUBE sectoral workshops:
- Photonics in the health sector. October 3rd, 2019, in Barcelona.
- Tackling Innovation Barriers in Medical Diagnostics with Digital Technologies. October 16th, 2019, in Frankfurt.
- Biobanking. Biosensing. Bioimaging. – “How digitalization impacts on the Medical Diagnostics Value Chain?” November 7th, 2019, in Linz.
- Digital Health Innovations Disrupting Medical Diagnostics and Precision Medicine. November 12-13th, 2019, in Oslo.
To apply for Travel Voucher, please go to Collaborative Platform.
All applications must be submitted and approved prior to the event. Travel Vouchers will be awarded on a first-come first-served basis and depend on the travel voucher budget allocated/available. The applications will be reviewed by the DIGI-B-CUBE partner who is organising the event.
Find the official announcement here:
DIGI-B-CUBE Travel Vouchers Announcement (pdf)