Date : 12th & 13th November 2019
Time : 10.30 to 15.30 hrs
Location : EHiN 2019 – Oslo Spektrum, Sonja Henies plass 2, 0185 Oslo, Norway
This workshop aims at connecting, educating and influencing health IT leaders across academia, industry, clusters and policymakers. The first day of the workshop comprises of presentations from academia and industry followed by discussion on digital innovation challenges & barriers across the value chains. During the afternoon session, the participants can take part through the Digital Transformation Services journey facilitated by ‘DigitalNorway’. The second day of the workshop is focused on networking and matchmaking of the organisations targeting the Horizon 2020 funding, especially the cluster facilitated projects.
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can apply for ‘Travel Vouchers’ offered by DIGI-B-CUBE project to cover the conference fee and travel expenses.
What is the DIGI-B-CUBE project?
- Aim: Digitally transforming the medical diagnostics value chain by adapting innovations such as artificial intelligence from the IT sector.
- Target groups: Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) and other organizations from the health & IT sector.
- Methods: workshops, matchmaking, joint innovation projects, coaching.
- €2.7M equity-free funding of up to €60,000 per SME through vouchers to help SMEs turn their ideas into viable solutions (i.e. new products, services, processes).
- Project Website: https://digibcube.eu/
Who should join us at EHiN 2019?
- You are an eHealth researcher or innovator, biopharma/health/biotech/IT SME and recognize the need to stay ahead in this new wave of digital innovation.
- You are a decision-maker from the public or private sector and want to cut through the hype, assess the potential and state of maturity of digital innovations towards precision medicine and determine how to position your eHealth ecosystem.
- You want to assess the rationale for exploring the potential of digital innovations such as Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things across health and medicine.
DIGI-B-CUBE will organise sectoral workshop and cluster matchmaking as part of EHiN conference (https://ehin.no/en/) during 12-13 November 2019. Please follow these steps to register for the event:
|If you are an SME |
& wish to obtain for Travel Support
|If you are not an SME|
(or) not applying for Travel Support
|1. Register to the DIGI-B-CUBE workshop http://platform.digibcube.eu/login||1. Register to the DIGI-B-CUBE workshop http://platform.digibcube.eu/login|
|2. Submit application for travel voucher to to cover the conference fee and travel expenses http://platform.digibcube.eu/||2. You will receive an email from us that contains a code that will allow you to obtain €100 discount on the conference fee to attend EHiN 2019 https://ehin.no/en/webshop/|
|3. You will receive an email from us that contains a code that will allow you to obtain €100 discount on the conference fee to attend EHiN 2019 https://ehin.no/en/webshop/|
|12 November 2019|
|ROOM 4||10:30–10:45||Welcome and Introduction |
Gupta Udatha, Director, Oslo Cancer Cluster – Norway
|10:45–11:15||Cluster facilitated projects for new industrial value chains – Policy background and expected results|
Anna Sobczak, Policy Officer for clusters & emerging industries, European Commission – Belgium
|11:15–11:45||Personalized diagnostics in the era of nanotechnology, AI and cloud|
Deborah Zanforlin, CEO and Co-Founder, ConquerX – United States
|SPEKTRUM SAL||12:30–13:45||Workshop/Discussion on value chain challenges in molecular diagnostics and eHealth |
|13:45–14:30||Networking & Coffee Break|
|14:30–15:45||Digital Transformation Services|
|13 November 2019|
|10:30–11:45||Introduction and Discussion of INNOSUP & eHealth calls – Horizon 2020|
|12:30–13:45||Matchmaking session for INNOSUP & eHealth proposals – Horizon 2020|