DIGI-B-CUBE is hosting an online session on the 28th of January 2022 where 5 European companies awarded for DIGI-B-CUBE funding, will introduce their digital solutions in medical diagnostics.
We invite DIGI-B-CUBE ambassadors, companies, research or business partner, potential investor, and funding agencies, to this online event, which will count with the participation of representatives of innovative SMEs in the technological field.
All the sessions will be held in English and will be free of charge for subscription until the 27th January 2022.
Cascade funding & benefits for clusters and SMEs
Carina Schachinger, Business Upper Austria (AT)
Showtime for SME innovation: 10’ pitches
Mr. Daniele Evangelista, FlexSight s.r.l. (IT)
Ms. Lorena Sánchez, Making Genetics (ES)
Mr. Thierry Bouet, DicarTech SAS (FR)
Ms. Sonia Neary, Wellola (IE)
Ms. Varsha Thakoersing, IMcoMET (NL)
Furthermore, this online-session will show how clusters can use cascade funding to support SME innovation and, vice versa, how SMEs can use cascade funding to move on with their ideas.
The participating SMEs are:
- FlexSight s.r.l. and its “E-Cast” project: Fast end-to-end 3D scanning and printing system of orthopedic casts (http://www.flexsight.eu/);
- Making Genetics and its “DIPAP” project: DIgital Platform for Accurate Prognosis (https://www.making-genetics.eu/en/);
- SAS DicarTech and its “DiCART” project: Automatic medical device for measuring tissue perfusion patients in critical condition; sepsis haemorrhage (https://www.dicartech.com/en/home);
- Wellola and its “At-Home COVID-19 Monitoring and Triaging Platform” project (https://www.wellola.com/);
- IMcoMET and its “MEDDICC” project: Melanoma Diagnostic Device Integration and Cordless Connection(https://www.imcomet.com/)
To attend this workshop, please find the link below to register: https://www.hth-styria.com/agenda?session=c2Vzc2lvbjoxMDY5MjA%3D