DIPAP DIgital Platform for Accurate Prognosis
- Create a reliable and accessible early patient classification tool to support therapeutical and clinical decision-making.
- Digitalization of precision medicine and healthcare.
- Optimizing resources and sustainability in Healthcare.
We have developed an application that integrate an in-house genetic algorithm for an interactive and automatic data processing to support early therapeutic and clinical decision making in rheumatoid arthritis. Through data collection protocols, the healthcare professionals involved store patient biomarkers for later evaluation. With the highest quality and accessibility standards, we have developed a reliable and secure platform for which we will evaluate and demonstrate its operation and final clinical safety, prior to its commercialization as a medical device. At present, this digital prognostic tool can be used for research.
- Completed digitalization of the prognostic tool.
- Developed a digital platform easily scalable to other diseases.
- A reliable, accessible to user and secure automatic data processing
- Put in place software documentation for regulatory purposes.
- Give solution to a current clinical need by supporting early decission making in Healthcare.
- Digitalization of precision medicine
- Increase the eficacy and efficiency of Healthcare.
- Impact on Sustainable Development Goals 1, 3, 5,8, 9,10,12, 15, 16, 17.