On the 4th of june, INFOPOLE organized with the support of WeLL a virtual meeting wih Neuro Psychiatric Center Saint-Martin. The Center welcomes and provides psychiatric care to people suffering from psychological difficulties. Depending on the pathologies, it offers short or long term treatments, in day hospitalization or stay.
On the concept of “INFOPOLE On Tour” visits, this meeting had 3 mains objectives:
- Presentation of the challenges identified by the Neuro Psychiatric Center Saint-Martin
- Exchanges around digital solutions and pitches of INFOPOLE members
- Presentation of the DIGI-B-CUBE call for projects and funding avenues
The hospital has a clear approach on the strategic will and a transparency on the future challenges which allowed structured and rich exchanges in return of experience! The IT expertise of INFOPOLE members was completed by the participation of experts in ethics, GDPR and legislation. The innovative and transdisciplinary nature of the exchanges was particularly appreciated by the participants and suggests good prospects for collaboration.
The hospital has identified a 5-year master plan to boost digitalization based on:
- Computerized patient record
- Data network in the hospital
- Géoloc RFID (stray patients, dead man detection, …)
- Paperless, avoid double encoding
- Secured emails
- Early diagnosis of psychosis via Artificial Intelligence
- Distance group therapy
- Resistance to changes by caregivers
- Conception of the profession (fear of becoming too administrative)
Thanks to its network, INFOPOLE connected the hospital with interdisciplinary IT experts. The hospital has already identified potential partners that it will contact as the digital plan evolves. Futhermore, two projects related to the early diagnosis of psychoses will certainly be submitted as part of the DIGI-B-CUBE project.
More information can be found at this link.